A Rather Strange Crash

Fil Nick

Apr 23, 2015, 12:56:14 AM4/23/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com

http://pastebin.com/BGzNsgjj

I’ve been working on a project that uses Crypto++ and I have ran into an issue that I cannot solve.

The program compiles fine but crashes when aes is used. I have simply ran into an issue that I do not know how to fix, I’ve uploaded the project if it is helpful.

https://www.mediafire.com/?8curwfrlvxlpf0p

Jeffrey Walton

Apr 23, 2015, 7:05:56 PM4/23/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
What is the problem (besides "my program crashes")? Perhaps you could provide a view of the problematic code, and maybe even a stack trace centered around that code.

Da Co

Apr 24, 2015, 8:15:25 AM4/24/15
to Jeffrey Walton, Crypto++ Users
Check the size of your keys/IV. crypto++ used to require the sizes to be 16 Bytes if you use AES 128.

Message has been deleted