Website and wiki down; migration in progress

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 18, 2016, 8:13:53 PM9/18/16
to Crypto++ Users
Hi Everyone,

The virtual hosting provider we were using is out of business. The website and wiki will be down for a while, but not indefinitely.

Wei purchased new service, and he is performing a restore from backup. Wei is very disciplined about taking backups, so there won't be much lost.

For those interested, a fellow named Denis Bider has been helping with backups. His company provides the off-site storage. Denis has been around Crypto++ longer than I have. I believe he was there from the beginning in the late 1990s. I've tried to lasso him into more participation a few times :)

Jeff

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 18, 2016, 9:25:45 PM9/18/16
to Crypto++ Users

The virtual hosting provider we were using is out of business. The website and wiki will be down for a while, but not indefinitely.

Wei purchased new service, and he is performing a restore from backup. Wei is very disciplined about taking backups, so there won't be much lost.

For those interested, a fellow named Denis Bider has been helping with backups. His company provides the off-site storage. Denis has been around Crypto++ longer than I have. I believe he was there from the beginning in the late 1990s. I've tried to lasso him into more participation a few times :)

Wei finished the restore. The site is back up. The manual and wiki are avilable.

Jeff