Proposal NUI GSoC

Gustavo Jordan

Apr 27, 2013, 4:20:41 PM4/27/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

I'm a developer of applications of NUI (natural user interface) and MsC. Student in Department of Computing at UFSCar (Federal University of São Carlos) http://laviic.dc.ufscar.br/#gustavo
Develop applications using gesture-based support, with PrimeSense reference devices (eg MS Kinect, Asus Xtion) in C + + and Java programming languages.
I'm wondering if the SuLab is interested in developing or porting any application using NUI.

Best Regards

Andrew Su

Apr 29, 2013, 1:54:23 PM4/29/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in our group. There's no obvious
intersection between our projects and NUI that I can see, so on the
surface I'd say that it's not a great fit. However, we are always
interested in hearing new and innovative ideas, so feel free to
convince us otherwise...

Cheers,
-andrew