Proposal Template Question

Victoria Zhong

Apr 25, 2013, 11:45:17 PM4/25/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
As long as we have all the required information, do we have to follow the template exactly?
I noticed the proposal examples given in another thread didn't have such rigid sections.

Benjamin Good

Apr 26, 2013, 12:33:57 PM4/26/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Its up to you.  The template is just a guideline of the key things that we are looking to see. Feel free to blow us away with your creativity ;)..

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Victoria Zhong <v.zhong.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
As long as we have all the required information, do we have to follow the template exactly?
I noticed the proposal examples given in another thread didn't have such rigid sections.

2012 GSoC Organization page: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/scripps_crowdbio
GSoC Ideas page: http://sulab.org/gsoc/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Crowdsourcing Biology" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/crowdbio?hl=en.