Very Intersted in Idea 2 (Need Mentor's Help)

Rahul Gandhi

Apr 24, 2013, 7:24:19 PM4/24/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
I'm Rahul Gandhi, I'm a 3rd year Information Technology engineering student at G.G.S.I.P. Unniversity in New Delhi, India.
 Currently I'm a programmer but I have developed so many web based apps for BlackBerry and Nokia Platform  which utilizes Html5, JavaScript and CSS3 to fullest.:)
And now i am learing making some Facebook apps .
What else? I have some experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, XML, CSS, JSON, MYSQL.
But in any case I'm a curious person and I like learning new stuff :)

So I'm eager to do some fun stuff with my dear Crowdsourcing Biology  , and I am particularly interested in working with ( Idea 2) Developing a new version of the game Dizeez as a Facebook application
I wanted to talk to the mentor of the project and i am unable to find any information regarding that.
So what should i do know??
Can anyone tell me who is going to be the mentor for this project??

Benjamin Good

Apr 24, 2013, 8:18:48 PM4/24/13
to crow...@googlegroups.com
Max Nanis will be the primary mentor for this project, but this list is the best way to reach him anyway.  Have a look in the history here for quite a lot of discussion of the facebook dizeez idea.

good luck!
-Ben

2012 GSoC Organization page: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/scripps_crowdbio
GSoC Ideas page: http://sulab.org/gsoc/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Crowdsourcing Biology" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/crowdbio?hl=en.