Cricketerz Vs Avengers - CCC Match on Sunday, May 6th at 8:30AM‏

1 view

Khalid Alvi

May 5, 2012, 2:32:33 PM5/5/12
to croftoncr...@googlegroups.com

Greetings CCC Members,

After last Sunday's season kickoff, we are ready for a fun-filled match and tomorrow's weather (75 degrees, partly cloudy) provides the perfect opportunity.  The teams for tomorrow's match are:

ï؟½Crofton Cricketerzï؟½ (Team A) Angry smile

  1. Ahsan Tariq
  2. Ajeet
  3. Amir Shoaib
  4. Arjun
  5. Balaji Kumara
  6. Bhavin Bhatt
  7. Dhruvang Kansara
  8. Harsh Hinchi
  9. Jitendra Rathod
  10. Khalid Alvi
  11. Kishan Patel
  12. Madan Nandhagopal
  13. Nomi Jamal
  14. Paran Chidambaram
  15. Parth Patel
  16. Rajesh Mehta
  17. Sarabjeet Reen
  18. Satwik Reddy
  19. Shaishav Patel
  20. Srikant Potoju

ï؟½Crofton Avengersï؟½ (Team B) Who me?

  1. Anil Medam
  2. Asif Alvi
  3. Chetan Patel
  4. Hamad Mustafa
  5. Hardshad Patel
  6. Harshil Patel
  7. Hemant
  8. Kiran Raj
  9. Linson Thomas Kulathinkal
  10. Narendra Ammineni
  11. Nimish Patel
  12. Pancham Patel
  13. Pavan Puvvala
  14. Rakesh Patel
  15. Ritesh Raval
  16. Rohit Garg
  17. Santharam Balakrishnan
  18. Sunil Mundle
  19. Tariq Alvi
  20. Venkul Sarikela

Each team will have a chance to select their captain and vice captain by voice vote prior to the match.  Players can also trade themselves to other team!  Our plan is to play a single match of 20-25 overs.  Please confirm your plan to participate in this match TODAY if possible.

Look forward to see you all tomorrow.

Khalid
Stay Fit! Play Cricket!
https://sites.google.com/site/croftoncricketclub/home/pictures

Santharam AB

May 5, 2012, 10:12:54 PM5/5/12
to croftoncr...@googlegroups.com
Cool!!. Lets see.

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Khalid Alvi <khalid...@hotmail.com>

Amir K

May 6, 2012, 12:58:50 AM5/6/12
to croftoncr...@googlegroups.com
I hve to be in reston around 12.00. And I would not have come any other day, but now it is avengers vs the guys who beat us last time....so I'll be there, may have to leave around 10.30 though.

Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 22:12:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Cricketerz Vs Avengers - CCC Match on Sunday, May 6th at 8:30AMï؟½
From: santha...@gmail.com
To: croftoncr...@googlegroups.com