Summer Internship Option-Bank of Baroda

aditi kanwar

Feb 24, 2012, 2:02:12 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

There is a Summer Training Option:

Company - Bank of Baroda,India's International Bank,provides Summer Project Training for students of various prominent Business Schools and Management Institues.This gives the Management Students an opportunity to have hands on experience and feel of actual working in Industries/Corporate.From the Organisation point of view these Summer Projects undertaken by the students enables analysis of the existing systems/processes in the Bank and conduct of various studies,surveys,etc besides being an excellent employer branding mechanism.

Profile- Summer Training would be provided in the fields of Finance,Marketing,HR,IB,Banking.

Note-Interested students are required to meet Ms.Aditi at 11.15am tomorrow,25th Feb.

CRMC

nisha raisetia

Feb 24, 2012, 3:52:11 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
good afternoon mam please consider my name for this ..Nisha raisetia (fc11175)

khushboo sachdeva

Feb 24, 2012, 8:23:41 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

Gud evening mam,
i'm Interesting to do summer internship in Bank Of Baroda,
so plz consider my name for this training program.
With  Regards
Khushboo Sachdeva
PGDM-IB( fib-1120)

anushri varshney

Feb 24, 2012, 8:32:28 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

Gudeve mam,
I'm interested in doing internship from bank of baroda.
So plz consider my name

Regards
ANUSHRI VARSHNEY
FA11009
PGDM-FT

tanmay middha

Feb 24, 2012, 9:07:57 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
gud evening mam
I am interested for this training program.
plz consider my name.
with regards
Tanmay middha
PGDM-IB (Fib-1154)

khushboo sachdeva

Prathma Gurnani

Feb 24, 2012, 9:47:50 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
i mm also interested  consider my name.
PRATHMA GURNANI
FC11157
SECTION C

Prathma Gurnani

Feb 24, 2012, 9:50:35 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Consider my name i mm also interested
Prathma Gurnani
FC11157
SECTION C

Kriti Verma

Feb 24, 2012, 9:54:22 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
respected mam,
i am intrested for the internship.Please consider my name.
KRITI MADHURI VERMA
PGDM-IB
FIB1122

Anil Yadav

Feb 24, 2012, 10:51:21 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Dear mam

I am intrested in internship provided by Bank Of Baroda.
Please consider my name for the same.
Thank you

shikher arora

Feb 24, 2012, 11:57:15 AM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
ma'am please consider my name for SIP of bank of baroda

shikher arora
fb11107

Yamini Patwal

Feb 24, 2012, 12:01:28 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Mam i am interested for the SIP. Please consider my name.

Regards
Yamini

chandni sharma

Feb 24, 2012, 12:14:33 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Mam ,,I am intersted ,pls consider my name

    CHANDNI SHARMA
    FC11173
    SECTION C

shubham goyal

Feb 24, 2012, 12:17:11 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
mam i am interested in doing summer internship in bank of baroda .plz
consider my name for it.

regards

shubham goyal

On 2/24/12, Natasha Dudeja <natas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mam please consider my name for SIP.
>
> Regards
> Natasha Dudeja
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Yamini Patwal

Japneet Singh

Feb 24, 2012, 12:19:47 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

Mam I am interested in giving my name for summer internship programme in bank of baroda.please consider my name

Japneet singh
FB11076

Shivani Mehrotra

Feb 24, 2012, 12:23:05 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

Mam I am interseted in giving my name for summer intership programme
in Bbank of Baroda please consider my name
shivani mehrotra
pgdm
FA11050

saloni agarwal

Feb 24, 2012, 12:29:26 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Mam I am interested in giving my name for summer internship programme
in bank of baroda.please consider my name

SALONI AGARWAL
FC11166
PGDM "C"

Somu Kapoor

Feb 24, 2012, 12:41:30 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com, aditi kanwar

Respected mam,
i am intrested for the internship in BOB.Please consider my name.

Somu Kapoor
PGDM-IB
FIB1152

Natasha Dudeja

Feb 24, 2012, 12:05:45 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Mam please consider my name for SIP.

Regards
Natasha Dudeja

dimple arora

Feb 24, 2012, 1:22:54 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

 Mam,

I am interested in this SIP. Please consider my name.

Regards
Dimple Arora
PGDM IB(FIB1112)
JIMS

please consider my name for summer internship in bank of baroda

Rahul singhal
PGDM-IB

On 2/24/12, aditi kanwar <aditi....@jimsindia.org> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> There is a Summer Training Option:
>

> Company - *Bank of Baroda*,India's International Bank,provides Summer

> Project Training for students of various prominent Business Schools and
> Management Institues.This gives the Management Students an opportunity to
> have hands on experience and feel of actual working in
> Industries/Corporate.From the Organisation point of view these Summer
> Projects undertaken by the students enables analysis of the existing
> systems/processes in the Bank and conduct of various studies,surveys,etc
> besides being an excellent employer branding mechanism.
>

> *Profile- Summer Training would be provided in the fields of
> Finance,Marketing,HR,IB,Banking.*
> **
> *Note-Interested students are required to meet Ms.Aditi at 11.15am
> tomorrow,25th Feb.*
> **
> **
> **
> **
> **
> *CRMC*

gaurav jha

Feb 24, 2012, 2:26:03 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Gaurav Kumar
FB11073

kritika kaushik

Feb 24, 2012, 2:33:49 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
> Please consider my name for the sip in BANK OF BARODA

REGARDS

> KRITIKA KAUSHIK
> FB11081

Rachit Rastogi

Feb 24, 2012, 2:34:19 PM2/24/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
RACHIT RASTOGI
FB11097
plz consider my name for the internship..

anjali arya

Feb 25, 2012, 12:22:01 AM2/25/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
good morning madam,
pl consider my name for this internship program,
thankyou
ANJALI ARYA
FA11006

rahul doshar

Feb 25, 2012, 12:47:04 AM2/25/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com
Dear mam

I am intrested in internship provided by Bank Of Baroda.
Please consider my name for the same.
Thank you

RAHUL DOSHAR
PGDM IB
FIB 1137

hrishabh singh

Feb 25, 2012, 1:17:10 AM2/25/12
to crmc...@googlegroups.com

Madam please consider my name for internship .
Hrishabh kumar singh
Pgdm ib
Fib1118

anurag satyam