CRISPR-CAS9 manipulation in CaCO-2 cells

Mingqing Chen

Apr 20, 2017, 5:12:03 PM4/20/17
to Genome Engineering using CRISPR/Cas Systems
Hi, all

Does any of you have tried to transfect all-in-one vector alone with a circular donor to CaCO-2 cells? I purchased the origene kit for CRISPR and followed their recommended protocol but didn't get any positive results. It's my first time to work with CRISPR and don't know what proper control I need to have to actually tell me where went wrong. My transfection efficiency seemed really low. I'm now thinking about using electroporation for transfection but not sure if it was the problem. Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thank,
Mingqing Chen