Nuwan Waidyanatha

Sep 29, 2014, 12:39:52 AM9/29/14
to Crissis Commons Group

Hello Everybody

We are looking for a seasoned programmer to be stationed at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand. The initial contract is for 2 years with potential to extend in to a more full time employment. This is a project that I am involved in. Please share the announcement with your networks and potential candidates. Involves implementing CAP warning standard and Sahana software in the Maldives and Philippines.

In partnership with the Geo Informatics Center (GIC) at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), the Sahana Software Foundation is seeking applications to support the planned UN-ESCAP funded project CAP-on-a-Map project. This project will provide hazard mapping and alerting solutions to National Disaster Management Organizations in the Maldives and the Philippines.

For more information and to apply see:
​​http://bit.ly/ait-sahana-job-software-developer-24-09-2014

Warm regards
Nuwan Waidyanatha