Your insights and input for OLPC

Nicholas Doiron

Dec 21, 2010, 9:41:10 PM12/21/10
to crisisca...@googlegroups.com

I received this message from a friend at One Laptop Per Child as they
prepare a global map page to connect volunteers and schools -
http://olpcMAP.net

We would welcome your insights from your volunteering experience by
filling out a short survey. If a question seems OLPC-specific, feel free
to write about a project which you have volunteered with.

Thank you and happy holidays,
Nick Doiron

----

Dear all,

Thank you for your support! As you may know we are organizing olpcMAP
Sprint meeting in Cambridge ( http://olpcMAP.net/community ) and looking
for feedback.

Your opinion is very important, as you know a lot about volunteering.

Please take this anonymous survey of only 10 questions; you can complete
it in the next 3 minutes:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y6ZZ738

Also please forward it to all whose feedback could be valuable.

Thank you and have a great holiday season!

olpcMAP curator
Marina

PS More info is here
http://saigonolpc.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/holiday-olpcmap-survey/