Connection refused

Atul Dongre

Mar 18, 2016, 8:15:15 AM3/18/16
to CrafterCMS

iew deploying march18:/scripts/rest/site-map.get.groovy

rector] | Retrying request
[ERROR] 2016-03-18 17:41:41,240 [threadPoolExecutor-13] [deployment.PreviewDeployer] | [threadPoolExecutor-13] error while p
iew deploying march18:/static-assets/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.jav
0)
        at org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.jav
22)

Atul Dongre

May 11, 2016, 3:50:22 AM5/11/16
to CrafterCMS
I have solved this problem need to start start-deploy-agent bat file from crafter-deployer folder.

Russ Danner

May 11, 2016, 2:24:22 PM5/11/16
to Atul Dongre, CrafterCMS
Hi Atul,

In a production environment you may want to make your paths in the properties files absolute paths or create startup/shutdown process that always works for them proper location.

Also we started an initiative to use Docker.  This standardizes these types of things.  You may be interested in that.  The Docker is an ubuntu image and I know you are on windows but wanted to offer it as an option for you or others trying to install a "non-demo/eval" type of environment.

https://github.com/craftercms/docker

----
Russ Danner, Vice President, Products