Updates?

Jabbok

Sep 13, 2012, 3:07:22 PM9/13/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Is the CR-48 still receiving  updates for new versions of chrome? It seems its been forever since an update. What version is everyone running on right now?

Steve Pirk

Sep 13, 2012, 3:18:44 PM9/13/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
My Acer AC700 on the dev channel just updated this morning, and when I checked, I found that my Cr-48 is
 currently downloading it. Looks like we just got version 23.0.1262.2.

--
From the "Cr-48 Test Pilots" Google Group.

Rob Bean

Sep 13, 2012, 5:00:26 PM9/13/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
I'm still getting dev channel updates. Just updated to version 23 last night.
--
The world is full of tough guys. It doesn't need me to be one, too.

Thomas Quintana

Sep 14, 2012, 5:44:23 PM9/14/12
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Cr-48 in Dev mode was updated yesterday to 23.0.1262.2 (Platform version: 2876.0.0)

Andrew

Oct 24, 2013, 10:12:37 AM10/24/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Well the recovery image is up to 30 on stable channel so yea. We're still getting updates. Thanks for not forgetting about us Google.