Max SD card size and speed supported on Cr-48?

John Davies

Jan 21, 2015, 11:04:22 AM1/21/15
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know the max SD card size and speed supported on the Cr-48?

I've hunted down a lot of specs about the unit that houses the SD card from ifixit but googling them still hasnt helped.  I dont want to waste money on something extra fast or on too many GB if not supported.

Ray Winchester

Jan 22, 2015, 1:41:02 PM1/22/15
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
So I have a cr-48 working and a 64 GB card I could test with, would this help you? It might take me a couple of hours to get around to it.

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015, John Davies <johnda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know the max SD card size and speed supported on the Cr-48?

I've hunted down a lot of specs about the unit that houses the SD card from ifixit but googling them still hasnt helped.  I dont want to waste money on something extra fast or on too many GB if not supported.

From the "Cr-48 Test Pilots" Google Group.

Ralph Stoos

Jan 30, 2015, 5:44:15 PM1/30/15
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
You may also use a USB Storage Adapter to connect multiple memory types. MAX memory I do not know.  Have put in a 16 GB and it did work.  Also have connected an 1TB external hard drive.

Ralph H. Stoos Jr.