Need CR-48 SSD with cable

Ezra Bailey

Apr 19, 2013, 9:32:34 PM4/19/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Ok a while ago I tried to put Windows 8 Dev on my CR-48 and Thoe I succeeded Not that long after I started having problems so I tried to put Chrome OS and Chrome bios back on but after i finally got the bios back i had a very annoying problem putting the OS back because when I try it says  An Unrecoverable error occurred during recovery! Please try again or try a newer recovery image. so I am now wanting a CR-48 SSD with cable that has chrome OS on it, or If anyone has any other ideas id be up to trying them.

Ezra Bailey

Apr 19, 2013, 9:40:50 PM4/19/13
to cr-48-te...@googlegroups.com
Or if anyone is close to O'Neill NE And is willing to put my ssd in there cr-48 to install chrome os to my ssd id be willing to come to them