Starthistle

Bill Briskey

Aug 26, 2014, 11:33:34 AM8/26/14
to CPC Paragliding Portland
I'm headed down early Friday so I can fly mid-day and glass. I'll be
staying in a hotel in Medford with family but will be traveling down
and back solo. If anyone wants to share the travel, let me know. I
can get you to where you are staying and pick you up on the way back
Monday.
Bill B

Nick Fulmor

Aug 27, 2014, 12:03:06 AM8/27/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Hey bill. This is nick. Mind if I hitch a ride ?

Xan Harwood-Karlik

Aug 27, 2014, 12:36:33 AM8/27/14
to bill.b...@gmail.com, CPC Paragliding Portland
See you all down there.

Xan

Robert Redman

Aug 29, 2014, 3:23:48 AM8/29/14
to mcan...@gmail.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
If anyone else was on the fence, or couldn't find a carpool, I'll be leaving Hood River about 9am, and passing through Portland around 10, in a van that has room for 3-4 more people. Our only time commitment is leaving Woodrat super early Mon morning so I don't get completely fucked by traffic on the way back to Seattle. My cell is 972-333-1325

Aug 29, 2014, 11:08:43 AM8/29/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I can't head out today (boo work), but I'm looking to head out early enough tomorrow to make at least mid-day if not early morning sledders. I'd be happy to jump in someone's car and chip in gas. I can head back Sunday or Monday, but Monday would be better (More flying!).

I'm in Corvallis but can meet at the Park N Ride at I5 and 34 (the exit for Peterson Butte).

If nothing else, I'll be heading that way solo in the early AM.

Looking forward to seeing a metric ton of happy faces.

Stan