Safety cones request

Mark Sanzone

Apr 24, 2014, 3:27:21 PM4/24/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club
If anyone has some decent safety cones, we could use a few this weekend in Oceanside.
Mark

David Cantrell

Apr 24, 2014, 4:14:25 PM4/24/14
to msan...@yahoo.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Mark,
I have four I can bring. Two are 2.5 ft tall and two are 1.5ft tall.

Dave
Apr 24, 2014, 4:27:15 PM4/24/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club, msan...@yahoo.com
My friend Bob, with whom I'm having lunch at this moment, runs a barricade company. I'll pick up ten cones at his Salem shop on my way north on Friday. Visit ambarr.com for all your barricade needs.

MGF iPad

Mark G. Forbes

Apr 24, 2014, 4:31:42 PM4/24/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club
BTW...Bob is working on the ambarr.com website, but it's still fairly sparse. He's shopping for a competent website developer to flesh it out, if you know of someone who's good. He's a very experienced programmer and network administrator who's inherited the family business, and is gradually dragging it into the 21st century.

If you know of a good web-wrangler, drop a note to bo...@ambarr.com

ma...@mgforbes.com

Mark Sanzone

Apr 24, 2014, 4:54:25 PM4/24/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Great, sounds like we have cones covered.  I want a couple at the LZ pick up spot (handicap stall), a few on the beach around the Spot landing LZ, and probably a couple up top to block the driveway at launch.
Mark