Gregg McMurtrie's Celebration of Life

Dirk Larson

Sep 15, 2017, 11:05:31 AM9/15/17
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
Flying family,

There will be a celebration of life event at Blizzard Wines on Saturday September 30th starting at 5:30. This will be a pot luck so please bring something yummy to share. Bring some folding chairs to sit on in the grass as well as musical instruments if you’d like and children are also welcome.

Gregg helped plan John’s celebration and the wish he had for his buddy was to make it a real party, and I think Gregg would be happy with us doing that for him. Let’s share some of the fond stories we have of flying with and sharing our lives with Gregg and then celebrate the life he enjoyed.

Wine and beer will be for sale at the winery and no outside alcohol is permitted.

When: September 30th at 5:30
Where: Blizzard Wines 29495 Burkhalter Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97213

Best,

Dirk Larson
CPC President

Dirk Larson

Sep 29, 2017, 9:31:23 PM9/29/17
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
This is a reminder that Gregg’s Celebration of Life is coming up tomorrow (Saturday).

See below.

Sent from my smartphone

Begin forwarded message: