Fw: ✈️Medjet January 2020 Newsletter

Steve Roti

Jan 15, 2020, 10:51:56 AM1/15/20
to deserta...@googlegroups.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
Here's a newsletter from Medjet, the membership program that provide medical repatriation in the case of injury away from home: "As a MedjetAssist Member, if you become hospitalized internationally or domestically - 150 miles or more from home - Medjet will arrange medical transportation to a home-country hospital of your choice for inpatient care. All you pay is your membership fee." The membership fee ranges from $99 for an 8-day trip to $295 for annual coverage.