Just a Question:

John Sargent

Jul 21, 2014, 2:15:51 AM7/21/14
to club list serve
-Who flies a wing with a Smiley Face printed on the underside?...
-it is featured on the cover of the current Tillamook County Visitor's Guide...

-I had the same thing happen back in 2008. -I was on the cover, launching a Tandem off Oceanside.  The photographer ended up
sending me a CD of all the pics he took that day.   -interesting stuff to have happened.  Good P.R. for the flying community.

-currently I'm on the cover of the Terrimore Motel business card with a shot of me flying my old Airwave Sport 2 in front of Cape
Lookout.  -I'm still trying to get ahold of the photographer that took that shot...

-Sarge

Steve Carpentier

Jul 21, 2014, 9:28:07 AM7/21/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Should be Ryan Kern I think.

Ryan Kern

Jul 22, 2014, 12:39:20 AM7/22/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Steve is correct, it should be...  Or its some other wanker that stole my wing. :)