CLIFFSIDE today/tomorrow....

Keith Lowe

Aug 13, 2018, 12:12:15 PM8/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Who's going?? I'm probably heading out there tomorrow if anyone wants to ride along.

Mark Sanzone

Aug 13, 2018, 12:27:31 PM8/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Keith Lowe
Maybe.  I'll decide tonight.
Mark

On Monday, August 13, 2018, 9:12:17 AM PDT, Keith Lowe <klowe.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Who's going?? I'm probably heading out there tomorrow if anyone wants to ride along.

dave_blizzard

Aug 13, 2018, 12:57:28 PM8/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I'm also in the maybe camp.  New Mosier fire may present issues.  Lets chat in morning.

Mark Sanzone

Aug 13, 2018, 9:06:05 PM8/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club, dave_blizzard
Forecasta look really good.  XC skies models show lift to 5-6K.  35 degree temp rise from night to afternoon.
I plan to go unless the smoke is an issue.
Mark

On Monday, August 13, 2018, 9:57:30 AM PDT, dave_blizzard <davemb...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm also in the maybe camp.  New Mosier fire may present issues.  Lets chat in morning.

Keith Lowe

Aug 14, 2018, 11:22:50 AM8/14/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Looks like I'm stuck at the office today... bummer.

Mark Sanzone

Aug 14, 2018, 12:18:05 PM8/14/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
George, Dave and I are carpooling to Cliffside.
Smoke reported in the Dalles but clear farther E.
The winds are E so it should be fine out there.
Forecast looks really good.
Mark