Fw: STAR THISTLE Fly in 2014

imj...@comcast.net

Aug 19, 2014, 12:33:10 PM8/19/14
to CPC

HG & PG Pilots,

Here is a better version of the STAR THISTLE flier.  Please make plans to attend this Labor Dat Weekend!

Not mentioned before:  $30 registration includes two dinners, (one a donation fund raising event for our local budget fighting elementary school) and live music, with a new dance floor provided by Fiasco Winery, great artwork for our t-shirts created by Jamie Byrne and 18 trophies for the top pilots in XC, TEAM, O&B, spot & duration.

A "speed fly" course is rumored...

Lodging at at least 4 pilot operated venues from tent, RV, bunkhouse to private room accommodations in the LZs or immediate neighborhood of Woodrat makes your "quality time" with fellow pilots and viewing of conditions complete!

Please pass on this email and our STAR THISTLE 2014 invitation to you flying friends who will want to join us but have not been contacted yet...thanx!

See you all in a week or so.

Dave Palmer
STAR THISTLE 2014 Chair
RVHPA VP