- FOR SALE - UP Dena, Ozone Solos, Ozone SQ Pro Reserve - FOR SALE-

mac...@mac.com

Mar 1, 2021, 6:21:37 PM3/1/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
  •       Hello everybody -  about 5 weeks ago I had surgery done on my foot - not flying related. It's handling walking without excruciating pain; you may have noticed as I slowly climbed the hills..  I need to not hike or run for at least 6-12 months, maybe longer so am selling a less than 5 hours flown less than 6 months new Wing, Harness and Reserve. I cannot have this temptation around until I am fully recovered I think, or I am likely to screw up all the foot repair… All for $1500 less than my cost and all in perfect condition and you don’t have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery. Total package $5100;

  • UP Paraglider:  Dena A+ (M, 85-110 K take off weight) Lime / Orange. All Dena bags, straps and manuals. $3500.
  • https://www.up-paragliders.com/en/products/paragliders/dena
  • Ozone Harness:  Ozone Solos (L) Grey and Black. Converts to Hiking Harness $800.
  • https://www.flyozone.com/paragliders/products/harnesses/solos
  • Ozone Reserve:   Ozone Angel SQ Pro. Lightest Reserve Ozone makes. Dealer original packed $800.
  • https://www.flyozone.com/paragliders/products/reserves/angel-sq-pro
  • Matt Yodis
  • 503-710-8179
  •  mac...@mac.com