A few spots left for Iquique, Chile in November! (Commercial post from Kevin Lee)

Kevin Lee/ Thermal Tracker Paragliding

Oct 1, 2014, 4:06:11 PM10/1/14
to cpc
Hi Folks,
November is just around the corner and there are still a few spots in this Novembers tour to Iquique, Chile.  Check out the link below and the attached program, than come join us for some great flying!

Iquique is a great location where you (P1-P4) will get a ton of flying during your visit.  Whether you just want to fly, or would like coaching on specific skill improvement, check out the attached program for an idea of what to expect from this great trip.  Pick your skill/comfort level and join the tour portion that works for you.  Sessions run from Nov. 3rd through Dec. 1st.

Luis, Todd, and I have a lot to offer... so don't hesitate to plan a great educational tour that can't be beat!  I'm super excited and look forward to joining the crew and working with everyone!  Note the discounts for that apply when staying for multiple segments).

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Kevin

Thermal Tracker Paragliding
Instruction Sales Tours