Brazil flights

Mike Steed

Sep 29, 2014, 7:42:44 PM9/29/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com, deserta...@googlegroups.com
I finally placed my Brazil flights on Leonardo.  The Brazil trip was excellent all-around by my standards, until 6AM one morning when it wasn't.  A tumor in my head decided to rupture, and Paula had to drag my sorry ass back home, again.  That took a week until diagnosis and surgery, then 3 days in hospital and now I am home for recovery.  No sneezing, sniffling, nose blowing, or altitude changes of more than a few hundred feet until I get approval.  Guess which way they drilled in?

Our task 2 on Sept 17 will always be one of my favorites.  Incredible cloud conditions, flat-out racing with lots of route choices, beat some brand-new Enzo2's with the old Icepeak6.  Turned 10 360's in the last 38K, most of which proved to be unnecessary insurance.  As it happened, the last two days were blown out so I didn't miss any tasks.

Mike