Re: CPC: Oceanside Open

skf...@effectnet.com

Apr 30, 2012, 2:22:20 AM4/30/12
to Mark Sanzone, Cascade Paragliding Club
Actually soarable from much earlier, I launched at 9 am but I suspect it was on early but I let Patti Fujii and Jim Wagner sleep a little before I  insisted it was time for flying not eating breakfast.
 It is good to have friends that will put up with you. Which really sums up the flying community!  Great weekend with great people!

SF