Fwd: [OHGA] News Flash

Mark Sanzone

Jan 10, 2020, 10:09:09 PM1/10/20
to Cascade Paragliding Club
FYI.  Apparently there is a plan to pave the pullout at CLO.  Hopefully they won’t add a guardrail.....

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: ray berger <xcpil...@gmail.com>
Date: January 10, 2020 at 6:56:33 PM PST
To: Oregon Hang Gliding <ohga...@googlegroups.com>, ohga...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [OHGA] News Flash

I talked to a guy from Oregon State Parks yesterday at launch who is servicing CLO launch in cooperation with Tillamook County. They are planning to do asphalt paving at CLO and parking lot. Probably will help keep paragliders clean but hopefully there will be no more improvement like a stone barrier wall. I inquired about straightening out road from corner and expanding the Lookout but he said no money for even that in Tillamook County?
Just saw on Channel 12 news the Tillamook County Commissioners just approved improvements at Tierra Del Mar(TDM) for super cable from Asia to America to intersect with TDM. Neighbors there fought this, evidently lost today after the vote.
I wonder what this means for our launch there? Oh well, Ray

Bob Horning

Jan 10, 2020, 11:09:02 PM1/10/20
to msan...@yahoo.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Mark, is that a county road?

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cascade Paragliding Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cpcl/A9CA61D4-A7BD-4729-824B-18E1A83C2BC0%40yahoo.com.

Steve Forslund

Jan 11, 2020, 12:34:28 PM1/11/20
to msan...@yahoo.com, Cascade Paragliding Club

Parking lot would be nice. It would be great if we could leave the pull out as is

SF

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cascade Paragliding Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cpcl/A9CA61D4-A7BD-4729-824B-18E1A83C2BC0%40yahoo.com.

Steve Roti

Jan 15, 2020, 10:58:52 AM1/15/20
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Yes, Cape Lookout Road is a county road.

Steve

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 8:09:02 PM UTC-8, Bob Horning wrote:
Mark, is that a county road?

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007