From: "Bill Briskey" <bill.b...@gmail.com>
To: "CPC Paragliding Portland" <cp...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: CPC: Oceanside B&B
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2014 5:35 PM

I went on vacation and learned the hard way that the brakes on motor bikes are opposite that of bicycles.  It is apparent that the convalescent period for my 8+ ribs will conflict with the Oceanside event so I have backed out of the accommodations I had booked for the weekend.  This is the same place Sarge posted about and looks to be a great find for a couple, with WIFI, bed, and food, plus right in the thick of things in town between launch and clubhouse.  If interested, contact Jane Sandquist at ja...@turtlejanes.com

I should stick to paragliding from now on.

Bill B

David Cantrell

未讀,
2014年4月17日 晚上9:06:152014/4/17
收件者:skf...@effectnet.com、bill.b...@gmail.com、Cascade Paragliding Club
Being brakes is just a safety thing, I am surprised Foresland even has brakes on his bike.  Your wig is tilting by the way.

DC (anonymous)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄