Oceanside Open Update

Mark Sanzone

Apr 22, 2014, 6:23:45 PM4/22/14
to Cascade Paragliding Club

OK we are close enough now to watch the weather forecasts.  The good news is wind direction supports flying Oceanside all weekend. The bad news is we will be dodging showers Sat and Sun.  Right now Friday evening looks the best.
Of course these are forecasts and they will change.  As you should all know we can have great flying at the coast between passing showers.

Please go online and pre register if you can.  This means you will just have to check in at the community center which will speed up the process.

We have some great donations to the raffle and auction this year.  I want to thank John Kraske for taking the lead on this task.
Check out the donations page on the web site for a list of items so far.

Mark

PS. Please forward to the other clubs.

Oleg

Apr 22, 2014, 7:00:49 PM4/22/14