Oceanside

Mark Sanzone

Mar 20, 2019, 11:26:32 AM3/20/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Dave B and I are meeting at 1030 to drive out.  Looks good after 1 pm, possibly strong by 4.

Mark

luke christian

Mar 20, 2019, 12:36:49 PM3/20/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Mark, I'm new to the group and I'd love to join you and Dave today if you have an open seat heading out from Portland. I'm in NoPo but am happy to meet wherever works best. Thanks!

Mark Sanzone

Mar 20, 2019, 3:25:16 PM3/20/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
At launch. Light NW. Tide high. No beach.

IMG_3764.jpg

Mark Sanzone

Mar 20, 2019, 4:31:48 PM3/20/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Direction is good now but still light. Forecasts all show it getting stronger until 4pm.

On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:25 PM, 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

At launch. Light NW.  Tide high. No beach.

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Sanzone

Mar 20, 2019, 5:47:18 PM3/20/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Winds picked up but S now.  I flew 5 minutes. Others setting up now.
Mark