chehalem today - Wed

Eric Miller

Sep 11, 2019, 3:47:38 PM9/11/19
to CPC Groups
Gonna go take a look.  Feel free to join. On launch around 2pm.

Eric

Eric Miller

Sep 11, 2019, 8:52:44 PM9/11/19
to CPC Groups
Worked well.  Flew down the ridge to Bald Peak and back.  Top of lift started at 2800’, then 3200’ and the last thermal got me to 3800’ so I went east.  Didn’t find any more lift at the end though but I was being chased by a nice lady who was face-timing with her kids and she gave me a ride back.  Lucky duck I am.

Cheers, Eric

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:47 PM Eric Miller <ericm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Gonna go take a look.  Feel free to join. On launch around 2pm.

Eric

Eric Miller

Sep 11, 2019, 8:56:59 PM9/11/19
to CPC Groups

David Le

Sep 11, 2019, 9:58:15 PM9/11/19
to Eric Miller, 'David Le' via Cascade Paragliding Club
Good call Eric, hope you a some company to share...

Eric Miller

Sep 12, 2019, 1:40:12 AM9/12/19
to David Le, 'David Le' via Cascade Paragliding Club
Yeah, vultures, wispy's, and soooo many nice thermals.  Had a nice talk with the lady who gave me a ride but other than that it was a solo trip.