Sunday flying

Mark Sanzone

Sep 23, 2018, 11:11:36 AM9/23/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
CLO forecast is really good from noon on.  Sunny and NW winds.  Peak winds around 3 pm.
I will be there by 1.
Kiwanda also looks great.  I'm sure pilots will be there too.
Mark

Dirk Larson

Sep 23, 2018, 1:29:05 PM9/23/18
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
Calm and sunny right now.

image1.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Sanzone

Sep 23, 2018, 3:20:52 PM9/23/18
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club), Dirk Larson
Just watched a PPG flying over Netarts bay.  Orange wing with black trim and a 4 wheel cart.
Anyone know who that is?
Mark

Heading to CLO soon.  West wind is increasing as forecast.

keita sakon

Sep 23, 2018, 3:44:07 PM9/23/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Right now no wind at CLO launch 😕

Dirk Larson

Sep 23, 2018, 4:01:48 PM9/23/18
to Mark Sanzone, CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
Saw it fly over CLO as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2018, at 12:20 PM, Mark Sanzone <msan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just watched a PPG flying over Netarts bay.  Orange wing with black trim and a 4 wheel cart.
Anyone know who that is?
Mark

Heading to CLO soon.  West wind is increasing as forecast.

On Sunday, September 23, 2018, 10:29:05 AM PDT, Dirk Larson <dirkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Calm and sunny right now.

<image1.jpeg>

Sent from my iPhone