Volunteers needed...

David Le

Aug 17, 2017, 11:57:40 AM8/17/17
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Good morning,

Pine Mountain and StarThistle Fly In are approaching and we need some chefs to help.

I'll need 3 volunteers to help cook breakfast at Pine on Sunday for set up, making pancakes and scramble eggs....don't worry, you'll be done in time to fly I promise. Contact me if you're interested.

We'll need 6-8 volunteers for StarThistle Spahetti dinner to set up, serve, and prep. Please let Sarge know if you can help.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Dave

Dirk Larson

Aug 17, 2017, 6:21:49 PM8/17/17
to asians...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Thanks, Dave!

Star-Thistle fly in is especially in need of volunteers for the spaghetti feed. Sarge has been taking this on for years and really needs some heads to help this year. Step up if you can, please. We need you.

Best,

Dirk

Sent from my smartphone