Any weekday flyers?

rick...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 12:13:46 AM12/6/16
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Forecast for tomorrow and wednesday shows several possibilities.
Cliffside, Bingen, Saddle (Mattawa,Wa), Tiger Mtn (need key holder?) ,

Saddle got the best forecast but maybe too far for me.
Any weekday flyers want to get some freezing airtime?

Rick

Michael Cook

Dec 6, 2016, 10:59:06 AM12/6/16
to Cascade Paragliding Club, rick...@gmail.com
I do, I do! I'm going skiing today but I'm looking at Cliffside tomorrow. It's starting to forecast a little stronger in the afternoon so I am thinking to trying to get a couple of speed laps in then be at Cliffy by about 11am. East flow is filling in so I don't see anything else working too great unless I am missing something.....

Mike C

rick...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2016, 11:19:05 AM12/6/16
to groov...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Mike,

I don't find myself motivated drive to Goldendale today so I decided go to Dog (Glenoma,Wa) instead. I most likely will fly Cliffside tomorrow.