Volunteer needed!

David Le

Oct 25, 2016, 11:59:42 AM10/25/16
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Steve Ascher, member and instructor for Willamette Valley Soaring Club, would like to invite a pilot to speak at their next meeting which is this Tuesday. Unfortunately I can't do it due to running our own meeting. Would you like to present on behalf of our club? He spoke at our meeting over the summer which was very informative and engaging. Let's lend a hand.

Here's a copy of his email.

Hi David,

I realize that it's only a week away, but might you or one of your fellow club members be interested in presenting to our soaring club meeting next Tuesday (November 1st)? In similar fashion to when I spoke to your club, any info about the paragliding experience, where you fly, the training process, a typical flight, etc., would be great. WVSC meetings are very similar to yours, quite informal, and usually attended by approximately 20-25 people. Though we've skipped around this summer, recently we've been meeting at Lin's China Jade restaurant in Beaverton (4050 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005). Meetings formally start at 7:00, though people usually start arriving by 6:30 or so. A projector is available--we usually just use the wall as a screen.

I completely understand if this won't work for this month, but I thought I would give it a try!

Thanks,
Steve

David Le

Oct 25, 2016, 1:01:25 PM10/25/16