COAST bound

Mark Sanzone

Aug 16, 2018, 4:18:49 PM8/16/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I will be there through Sunday.  With cooler temps CLO may work, if not I will venture down to Kiwanda.
If anyone wants to try Sollie let me know, I can meet you there.  I will post conditions whenever I get to sites.

Mark

Colin Taggart

Aug 17, 2018, 4:53:28 PM8/17/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Mark,

I've never flown Sollie, I might be headed down if that and/or Kiwanda looks decent sunday. I'm not ready for CLO, but if you'd like to meet at Sollie hit me up (503)-936-8264

Dirk Larson

Aug 17, 2018, 4:57:50 PM8/17/18
to colinw...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Colin,

If you haven’t already make sure and check out the site guide before heading out. If there’s a window to fly typically it’s late morning.

Cheers!