Chehalem Again

Eric Miller

Sep 12, 2019, 1:12:26 PM9/12/19
to CPC Groups
Gotta make hay while the sun shines.
Prob 1-1:30pm on launch.
Eric

Eric Miller

Sep 12, 2019, 9:14:23 PM9/12/19
to CPC Groups
Worked again, though yesterday was a lot better.  Hard to beat smooth thermals and cummies.  Top of lift only 2400'.  Thermal texture was small bullets that I couldn't fit my whole wing into.
Still, who doesn't love vertical broncos? and I soared an area that I usually don't, so that was fun.

Cheers,
Eric

Bill Briskey

Sep 13, 2019, 12:47:06 AM9/13/19
to Eric Miller, CPC Groups
Next time pull ears or collapse half your wing so you fit.  No more excuses!

I'm headed to Woodrat tomorrow and if you show up I'll show you how to do it.  :)

Bill B

Bill

Eric Miller

Sep 13, 2019, 2:01:02 PM9/13/19
to Bill Briskey, CPC Groups
Yarg, I guess I'm usually collapsing the wrong half!  Can't wait to see you thermal like that, alas, I will not be headed south so I will just have to imagine for now.