Thursday

Mark Sanzone

Dec 13, 2018, 11:43:06 AM12/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I was looking at Chehalem again but XC skies shows very strong winds at 2K' so I think it will blow out.
Anyone flying today?
Mark

Rod Ragsdale

Dec 13, 2018, 11:49:37 AM12/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Windy shows it calming down later in the day. I might be up for a flight after 14:00.

rick...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2018, 11:53:45 AM12/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Rod Ragsdale

Something came up this morning so I can't go today. Link below have tons of photos and video from yesterday :

Video:
Photos:

On Thursday, December 13, 2018, 8:49:38 AM PST, Rod Ragsdale <basolo.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

Windy shows it calming down later in the day. I might be up for a flight after 14:00.

Mark Sanzone

Dec 13, 2018, 4:07:49 PM12/13/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Rod Ragsdale
Forecasts show winds peaked and will be backing down the rest of the day.
I am heading to Chehalem now.  Hope to see some others.
Mark