$600 Donation to Ruch School Fund from CPC and RVHPA

Dan Wells

Sep 16, 2017, 3:04:09 PM9/16/17
to julie...@medford.k12.or.us, rvhpa@googlegroups com, RVHPA Board, CPC Groups

Mrs. Julie Barry

Principal, Ruch Community School

156 Upper Applegate Road

Jacksonville, OR 97530

Hi Julie,

With all the smoke this year we were forced to cancel our Star Thistle Fly-in and the Ruch School fund raising dinner that we normally have during the event.  That’s the bad news.

The good news is that our sister Cascade Paragliding Club in Portland voted to donate $300 that they normally would have spent on supplies  for the dinner.  The Board of Directors of our club, Rogue Valley Hang Gliding and Paragliding voted to donate  the same amount.

I will be sending you a check for $600.

Best regards,

Dan Wells

Treasurer, RVHPA