New to the area

Luke Waninger

Sep 17, 2014, 12:07:42 PM9/17/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone, I just moved to the Portland a little over a month ago and am excited to be flying the area over the next several years. I've been flying a little less than a year so I'm not all that experienced but I try to be as active and fly as much as I can. I met a lot of ya’ll this weekend at the Pine Mountain fly-in but I’m horrible with names and it was a lot to take in. Big thanks to Jim and Gale for introducing me to everyone. As of right now, I've planned my school schedule to give me a four day weekend every weekend for flying so if anyone is heading out to fly on the weekends and needs a partner feel free to let me know and I’ll most likely tag along. There seems to be quite a few sites to learn within a couple hours of driving. It was great to meet everyone this weekend and I look forward to flying with ya’ll in the future.

l.dan...@comcast.net

Sep 17, 2014, 1:51:06 PM9/17/14
to luke.w...@gmail.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
It was great meeting you at Pine and welcome to the club!  We all look forward to flying with in the future!  Most likely you will see posts here if flying looks good on the weekends but if noone posts, and you are itching to fly, throw out a post yourself and you will most likely get follower or feedback one way or the other.

the other Luke