Endless Chain viewing tomorrow!

Luke

Oct 18, 2019, 10:40:00 PM10/18/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club

On behalf of Benjamin Jordan, I just wanted to send out a reminder that there is a screening for Benjamin Jordan’s paragliding documentary tomorrow (for those of you not on facebook).  There is a beer sponsor who will be providing free refreshments (until keg is dry) and a massage sponsor (I did not get the details so that alone should get your attention 😊).  Benjamin will also talk about his adventure paragliding the Canadian rockies and I am sure he will be answering any questions you have for him.  He also produced two other paragliding films (The Boy who Flies and Strong the Wind Blows) which the club had sponsored to warm reviews in recent years.  You will not be disappointed!

219 SW Broadway, Portland OR,

Saturday October 19th at 7:00pm.

Pre-party begins at 6pm.

Luke