Chehalem pilots - a friendly reminder

dave_blizzard

Mar 2, 2021, 10:24:38 PM3/2/21
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hi Chehalem Pilots.  I just got a very friendly reminder from the family who owns the bail-out that we agreed to not leave any flagging at the end of the day.  I know the hang pilots are quite aware of this agreement but I fear that no one (ME!) has mentioned this to the many new paraglider pilots now flying the site.  Sunday, someone left a ribbon on a stick in the field and a ribbon tied to a tree.  Uncool. So, if you leave flagging in the LZ, please take it at the end of day.  Please do not EVER use a piece of ribbon on a stick since it is far too easy to forget.  Best might be to use the windsock and pole I will leave under the bush near the power pole close to the road.  Place the windsock inside the triangle then put it back where you found it at the end of the day. I'll add this informaion to the site guide and please pass it on to anyone you think may not have the word.  Thanks for your support and I apologize for allowing this to happen.