Line replacement - unsheathed

25 просмотров

Eric Miller

не прочитано,
17 окт. 2017 г., 13:04:1517.10.2017
– CPC Groups
I broke a couple of lines the other day that I need to fix and am wondering if anyone has any unsheathed line around or knows a good place to get some?

It's a UP glider and quite skinny line, but short lengths.  I emailed them about getting replacements but haven't heard anything and don't wait to wait an eternity to fix what looks to be a simple fix.

I see that Blue Sky PPG will make a custom line replacement but it's sheathed and pretty thick, even though they have options.  That will work if need be but some skinny line off an old comp glider would be better...

Any ideas/advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric Miller

Jim Dukes

не прочитано,
17 окт. 2017 г., 13:20:1617.10.2017
– Cascade Paragliding Club

I've replaced lines through Cloud Nine in SLC.

It looks like they have a section for non-Ozone gliders.

Jim

Owen Shoemaker

не прочитано,
17 окт. 2017 г., 13:46:4417.10.2017
– ericm...@gmail.com, CPC Groups
I have some for you but unfortunately I am up in Seattle. I can send some to you in the mail if you can’t find any local.

Do you know how to splice lines? It is really easy to do in place without having to disassemble any of the cascades.

- Owen

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать