meeting tomorrow

l.dan...@comcast.net

Sep 2, 2014, 2:10:06 AM9/2/14
to CPC Groups
Just a reminder that we have our club meeting tomorrow beginning at 7:30ish.  The meeting is at the Backstage Bar.  My apologies for having it the day after labor day weekend but the room had been booked for the following week.  nothing major on the agenda but I did hear somewhere that Forslund was going to give us a flight report about his xc from Chehalem to Canby.  Everyone is welcome to come as always (past current and future pilots along with friends).  Whether we end up deliberating or socializing it should be fun.

Luke