Chehalem Monday

dave_blizzard

May 19, 2019, 9:45:47 PM5/19/19
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Its looking very good for Monday - details in the morning.

rick...@gmail.com

May 20, 2019, 12:05:02 AM5/20/19
to davemb...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club

If I can fly again tomorrow. I'll go to Newberg.

Two flights today at the coast.

Pics.

1st- Oceanside:  sledder at 12pm
2nd- CLO: 2.5 hour (3-5:30pm)

High tide at  2:30pm but no beach for hangs to land between 12:30 to 3:00pm at both sites.

It was very light (5 mph or less at launch) and a bit cross  (WNW) at Oceanside this morning. It turned even more north after 12:30. I think only 3pgs and myself flew and everyone had a sledder.. The landing condition was quite challenging due to cross WNW wind and with narrow limited dry beach plus a lot of people.  I'll post video later.

Afterwards, l headed to CLO and it was really light (5mph or less at launch) also but good NW direction. I launched at 3pm after 4 pgs that showed me it's on.  I counted 17-20 pgs in the air at the same time. I was the only hangs today.  My max altitude was 1500ft. It was too cold so I decided to landed.

ent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 6:45 PM, dave_blizzard
Its looking very good for Monday - details in the morning.