Cliffside Outhouse Friday

Reed Gleason

Oct 25, 2016, 10:58:28 AM10/25/16
to Erik Otterholt, Cascade Paragliding Club, Jon Malmberg, Erik Otterholt

I plan on bringing a Kubota 24a, a small backhoe with bucket.  We have to plan it for some time, Erik.  How about Friday and Saturday?  Looks like both might be OK for flying, maybe some rain, but not storm winds.  I won’t be able to be there Saturday, but my contractor could come back out to operate the backhoe and bring it back.

Are there any club members who are soil geologists or something who might want to advise?

There’s not a lot of volunteers necessary, only one person can use the backhoe.

Erik Otterholt

Oct 25, 2016, 11:35:02 AM10/25/16
to Reed Gleason, Cascade Paragliding Club, Jon Malmberg, Erik Otterholt
Unfortunately, I’m out of town this weekend.  I really want to be there as well.  Also, I can operate the backhoe.  Have several years of heavy equipment operations driving snow cats and have used backhoes several times.  Actually, need to rent an excavator this winter for our property in white salmon. Since your not able to be there, would we be able to do it the following Friday Saturday, assuming weather is good?

Erik

Reed Gleason

Oct 25, 2016, 11:39:27 AM10/25/16
to Erik Otterholt, Cascade Paragliding Club, Jon Malmberg, Erik Otterholt

OK, we have a date set at least.  If it’s stormy we will do it another time.