Pine Mountain wrap-up

Steve Roti

Sep 17, 2014, 2:33:48 PM9/17/14
to nwpara...@yahoogroups.com, rv...@googlegroups.com, cp...@googlegroups.com, deserta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all the Rogue Valley Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association, Cascade Paragliding Club, and Northwest Paragliding Club pilots who traveled to Pine Mountain and flew with us for three days and made the event a success. We don't have an exact head count, but based on the sign-in sheets and the size of the crowd at the BBQ Saturday evening I'd guess over 100 people attended.

Lost & Found: If you lost something at the Fly-In check the photos of items in our lost & found box. If one of the items belongs to you I'll get it back to you.

Photo Album: Here are Fly-In photos contributed by eight pilots.

Video: Shot by Oregon pilot Keita Sakon.

That's it for the Pine Mountain Fly-in this year, let's do it again next year.

Steve

Kevin Lee/ Thermal Tracker Paragliding

Sep 17, 2014, 5:23:01 PM9/17/14
to Steve Roti, Frankie Watson, nwpara...@yahoogroups.com, rv...@googlegroups.com, cp...@googlegroups.com, deserta...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Steve and all the hardworking folks who helped make the fly-in happen once again!  You all know who you are.  And thanks to Frankie for opening her beautiful property up to so many people!

We had a blast.  It was also nice to see all the familiar faces, as well as meet some of the new ones.  You guys did a great job on calling up good weather also!

See you next year!

Cheers,
Kevin

Thermal Tracker Paragliding