Area B

Michael Cook

Mar 17, 2018, 11:37:36 AM3/17/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
A couple of us are headed there since we are anti social.

Travis Potter

Mar 17, 2018, 1:58:05 PM3/17/18
to Mike Cook, Cascade Paragliding Club
Classic skydiver move ;)

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018, 8:37 AM Michael Cook <groov...@gmail.com> wrote:
A couple of us are headed there since we are anti social.

Bill Briskey

Mar 17, 2018, 5:11:37 PM3/17/18
to Travis Potter, Mike Cook, Cascade Paragliding Club
Got a short flight at CLO with Peter and Nick. Just left Oceanside and there Are several wanna-fly folks waiting there for the forecasted wind increase. Too light at the moment.

Bill B

Michael Cook

Mar 17, 2018, 6:51:21 PM3/17/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
B is on! Been flying 1.5 hours. From north end to ship wreck. It's backing a little now.

David Le

Mar 17, 2018, 9:53:40 PM3/17/18
to Michael Cook, 'David Le' via Cascade Paragliding Club
Bill, you left Oside too soon. Turned on, good day.