Cliffside 10/13?

Oleg

Oct 12, 2018, 11:35:03 PM10/12/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Windy, especially aloft + good lapse rate which will add to the base wind. Somewhat scary but I'm tempted. Anyone planning on going?
Evening soundings will become available in 30 minutes.

David Le

Oct 12, 2018, 11:47:42 PM10/12/18
to Oleg S, 'David Le' via Cascade Paragliding Club
Yes, a few of us are eyeing Cliffside tomorrow....

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018, 8:35 PM Oleg <oleg....@gmail.com> wrote:
Windy, especially aloft + good lapse rate which will add to the base wind. Somewhat scary but I'm tempted. Anyone planning on going?
Evening soundings will become available in 30 minutes.

Discover Paragliding!

Oct 12, 2018, 11:49:19 PM10/12/18
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Discover Paragliding is bringing a bit of a party there for the weekend. :-)

Brad

See you up there!

Brad and Maren
Your 'Couple' of Instructors