Wilderness First Aid Course this weekend.

Discover Paragliding!

Oct 16, 2017, 9:02:11 PM10/16/17
to cp...@googlegroups.com
For those of you not on FB:

The Wilderness First Aid course is coming up this weekend and it's looking like perfect weather for it too! Come on out and learn something important!
Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 to 5:30.
If you are a paraglider pilot, or other outdoor adventurist, you owe it to yourself to attend a course like this. I know from personal experience.
Details:
We are once again hosting Josh Norris as our instructor for a two day Wilderness First Aid course on October 21st and 22nd. This course will go well beyond the standard Red Cross First Aid programs many and will have a focus on treatment of the types of injuries that you might encounter at a paragliding accident scene.
We will be practicing extraction scenarios, basic trauma treatment, splinting, accident scene control, etc. These courses have changed the way I respond to incidents and accidents in a significant and positive way.
Contact us for more information and to reserve your spot!
--

See you up there!

Brad and Maren
Your 'Couple' of Instructors
2015 USHPA Instructors of the Year!
www.DiscoverParagliding.com
Phone: 503-440-0733 (c)

PG WFA print-01.png

Bill Briskey

Oct 16, 2017, 9:59:33 PM10/16/17
to Discover Paragliding, Cascade Paragliding Club
Sounds good - I signed up myself and my wife (selfish, I know).  We have a room reserved at the local hotel for the night to sleep off the effects of the training.  I think there are still rooms available.

Bill B

Bill