Cliffside Report

11 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

rick...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
21:08:39 13 thg 12, 201713/12/17
đến Cascade Paragliding Club
The wind were stronger in the morning when I was hiking up.  It was about 8 to 10 mph from ESE at launch and about 0 to 3 mph at the LZ by the river in the same direction.  Two hangs (Gabe & myself) and two bags (Keita & Laren) went up to the upper launch since it turned much lighter from noon to 2pm (approx 1-3 mph).   It got a little bit stronger around 2pm so Gabe decided to launch first.  Gabe showed us good lifts over the old hang launch and the ridge is working so we launched after Gabe. It was easily soarable and we all got right up. The ridge lift and small thermals bubble were light but super huge especially right above the old hang launch.  Two more pgs launched at the bottom and joined us for awhile. Pretty much can stay up till sunset.  Laren and l landed around 4:15pm (more than 1.5 hrs flight). My Max altitude was 1,550 ft AGL.

Only have time to upload two 30 second footages of my landing and flying with 4 bags on my FB.

Rick
6:05pm

rick...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,